Visitors are welcome from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily with the exception of the ICU, Pediatrics, and Birthing Center (see below). Children under the age of 12 are discouraged from visiting due to safety and infection control risks.
In an effort to maintain a calm and restful environment, all visitors are asked to minimize noise levels throughout the hospital.
For the safety and well-being of our patients, no visitors will be allowed to enter the facility after 9:00 p.m. except for the following:
- Three immediate family members of a patient in active labor
- Two immediate family members of a patient just admitted to any unit
- Immediate family of a patient during end of life situations
- Special circumstances requiring nursing staff permission
- Parents/Designated Caregivers of pediatric patients
Restricted visiting hours end at 7:00 a.m. daily and are enforced seven days a week.
ICU- Visitation is allowed between the hours of 8:00 a.m.-2:00p.m., 3:00-6:30 p.m., and 8:00-9:00 p.m.
Pediatrics- Visitation is allowed 24 hours a day for parents or designated caregivers. General public visitation is allowed between the hours of 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 2:00-4:00 p.m., and 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Birthing Center- Visitation is allowed between the hours of 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 2:00-4:00 p.m., and 6:30-9:00 p.m. Siblings of any age and children over 12 years of age may visit.